LibStorageMgmt is a vendor neutral library that provides an API and tools for managing SAN arrays and local hardware RAID adapters.
libStorageMgmt allows for example:
- Listing of storage pools, volumes, access groups and file systems.
- Creating and deleting of volumes, access groups, file systems and NFS exports.
- Granting and removing access to volumes, access groups and initiators.
- Listing Linux local SCSI/ATA/NVMe disks.
- Controlling IDENT/FAULT LED of local disk via SES(SCSI Enclosure Service).
For more information visit LibStorageMgmt website.